Monday, February 25, 2013

Actione!


I keep forgetting how the people I know always turn out to be a little strange. I went to a going-away barbeque last night for a friend from Integration and found out he was the bad guy in this movie. He's the one with the mad punching skills and the snake. And yes, those are his real muscles.
 
It's called "Italian Spiderman," and it's a mildly popular Internet meme. I'm sure if you look through Tumblr or Reddit (only if you have to, please don't otherwise) you'll see this reaction gif. This guy was also at the party. So yeah, apparently I know some Internet celebrities!


This week should be chill otherwise. I'm enjoying my last week before Uni and the cooler weather that has (finally) come around. We found a roommate for the house- he's an Austrian studying renewable energy. He's moving in today. Poor boy has no idea what's in store for him. And today I am paying for my round-the-world ticket! I will be visiting a handful of countries on my way back to America, and the craziest part is that it's only a bit more expensive than going straight home. Trans-Pacific flights are EXPENSIVE :(

In other news, I rode to the beach yesterday and my body hates me, feedback on my fellowship has been good so far, I've found way too many doppelgängers for people I know and it's weird, I'll be volunteering (hopefully for real this time) on Wednesday in the Adelaide Hills, I'm sad because there are no more Tim-Tams in the Mezz for international students, and we're having a bakeoff between Mexico, France, Poland, and Germany! Considering I can't bake, I'll be a judge. I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment