Sunday, September 01, 2013

My last travel post :(

Ok, I'm officially in Texas and have started uni. So I guess my travels are over: I'll officially be in one place for the next 4 months. I'm definitely antsy to start exploring again, but I guess the exploring will have to be more local. That's ok- I'm sure there are a few hidden gems just waiting to be found!

Tomorrow I look for another photography club and maybe some people to go rock climbing with. I might be able to join a quartet this year- who knows. Plus I need to figure out my life post-graduation. Blech. I'll be busy.

But anyway, I thought I'd finish this blog off with a few more (mostly unedited, sorry) pictures from the end of my travels. If I had any recommendation about studying abroad or traveling across the world, all I would have to say is do it. It'll be worth your time and your money and any annoying flight layovers you may have to endure. Do what you love, but do it somewhere else. You might be surprised at what happens :)

Houses on the Tjörnin, Reykjavik

Hallgrímskirkja
View of the city from Hallgrímskirkja

Garden of the Vestal Virgins, Roman Forum

The Colosseum
The Vatican

Vatican Guard

St. Peter's Cathedral

St. Peter's Cathedral

Temple of Saturn, Roman Forum

Temple of Saturn

Schloss Sansoussi Garten, Potsdam

Schloss Sansoussi Garten

Schloss Sansoussi Garten


No comments:

Post a Comment