Monday, July 16, 2012

Aussie Movie Night!

Today the ISC hosted this movie (loosely) based off a true story about a dog named Red Dog. Apparently, Red Dog is famous for travelling all over western Australia.

It's a good movie, if anyone is interested. I was originally worried that I wouldn't be able to understand a lick of dialogue, but it actually wasn't bad at all! Plus Josh Lucas was in it and that helped... because of his American accent of course :)

One thing though- this movie is sad. If you know me, you know how I am with sad movies. They don't even need to be sad overall, but if there is a sad scene I am gone (Finding Forrester?). So, the biggest challenge for me was to keep from crying like a baby. I doubt the other international students would have been fond of that.   

No comments:

Post a Comment