Monday, July 02, 2012

Australia vs. Charlotte



(Note- for the graph, I let month 1 be the first month after each city's respective winter solstice.)
Graph time! Can you tell I'm a math major yet?

So, the weather difference between Adelaide and Charlotte is never more than about 9 degrees Fahrenheit. This is a little disappointing, since I was hoping the weather would be hotter in the summer months (I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to getting into bodies of water on days that aren't 90+), but it makes sense. Both cities are at about the same latitude (35 degrees). I was really happy when I found that out because hopefully it means the clothes I have will be good enough :)

Though, this whole thing is kind of a bummer. I'm going to have to be better about going into the ocean when it's not blistering hot, I guess.

7 days until I'm flying somewhere over the Pacific. Eek!





No comments:

Post a Comment